- The trail for climbing up and climbing down is separated due to crowd control.
- Many huts located on your way to the summit.
- However, there is no hut located o your way down to Yoshida trail station 5.
- More than 50% people who climb Mt.Fuji use this trail
- because of easy access and safety reason.
Difference in elevation
(Trail for Beginner)
How to get there
“Access to Yoshida trail”
Sign board color
Climber number 2014
( Total climber of Mt.Fuji 2014 summer : 285494 people )
After passing staion 8, the trail join together with Subashiri Trail,
so the trail gets crowd more.
climb down : 5 hours
11:00 Arrive Station 5
13:00 Start climbing
16:30 Arriving a hut at Station 8
23:30 Start climbing to summit
4:00 See sunrise at summit
5:30 Start climbing down
11:00 Arrive station 5
All night trip(Not recommended)
You cannot enjoy this because it leaves you only tiredness.
If you would like to enjoy, we definitely recommend you to plan trip as 2 days trip.
18:00 Arrive station 5
20:30 Start climbing up
NON – STOP – CLIMBING TO THE SUMMIT
4:00 See sunrise
5:00 Start climbing down
9:00 Arrive station 5
Better to stay hut?
You can easily make mistakes at the junction at station 8.
MANY people make mistakes at climbing down trail station 8.
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE YELLOW LINE to go back to Yoshida trail station 5.